NUM hosts this annual panel to let other students what neuroscience and its McGill undergraduate program is all about. This year’s event included:
– Dr. Evan Balaban; Behavioural Neuroscience, Auditory Cognition
– Dr. Rudiger Krahe; Sensory Systems
– Dr. Sarah Woolley; Sensory Systems and Perception
– Dr. Monroe Cohen; Neurophysiology, Synapse Formation, Director of Undergraduate Neuroscience
– Mr. Ryan Bouma, Interdisciplinary Programs + Neuroscience advisor
– Current neuroscience students representing the cell and molecular, neurophysiology/neural computational, cognitive/behavioural and honours streams of neuroscience.
Feb 25th @ Jeanne Timmins Amphitheatre (MNI)